All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Which wheels will fit on my golf?

<< < (6/9) > >>

TomB:
The arch liners have to go, not the wheels!  :P

I'm going to get squeeze some 225/40s on the back and I may get some 3mm spacers to give the filler neck a bit more breathing space, but I think I can brace the neck to sit further in.  The 8.5 fronts will get some 215/40s  :smiley:

Don't worry, I won't be running it like this daily, just when the shows are on.  I like the comfort level you get with the 17s.

Top Cat:
Your mad.  :laugh:

TomB:
Why thank you!  :rolleye:

tom619:
just an update ive seen these wheels on my workmates cars' but cant seem to find any on eb*y has anyone seen them anywhere else, also there are lots of nice wheels on the 2.0 tdi versions of the car but cant find reps or anything on eb*y.

here are the pics anyway

audi i know but would look sick on my golf!

spotted on 2.0 tdi (mines 1.9 with some really crap stocks!)

TomB:
I've never liked the first ones, the look like poor chinese BBS CH replicas.

The second ones are nice, I think I've seen them on a few Eos's too, so maybe they're off that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version