All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Really REALLY embarrassing question......

<< < (5/5)

Ifti:

--- Quote from: holepunch on May 25, 2009, 10:36:22 pm ---Does anyone ever use a v small amount of copper grease on the bolts and the mating faces of the alloy and hub?

I would also be v grateful if someone could post a couple of pic of a car on axel stands/trolley jack.

One day I'll get a 4 post lift.

--- End quote ---

Wouldnt mind seeing such a pic myself, just for reference......

Ifti:

--- Quote from: illyun on May 26, 2009, 01:05:34 am ---
--- Quote from: Ifti on May 25, 2009, 07:23:32 pm ---
Thanks, and dont laugh!!!!!  :grin:

--- End quote ---
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:




--- End quote ---

I was prepared for this!!!!!
lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version