All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
what do you think its worth ..
Rich:
When i went to look for GTi - one in wakefield shaved off £1200 to try and get me to buy it.
But couldnt because it still didnt fit my margin... 12k.... he came from 14k to £12.8k
Glad i didnt buy cause insurance wouldnt of let me drive it :signLOL:
MitchGTI:
Dont buy the focus! I came out Of one to go to my gti! They arnt all there made up to be you will get bord very fast ive never looked back since getting rid of the st i love my gti!
Mitch
Phil Mcavity:
:angry015:
--- Quote from: Top Cat on May 26, 2009, 06:58:40 pm ---I would say about 11 grand but you can take 1000 off that because of the colour. :evilgrin:
--- End quote ---
Top Cat:
--- Quote from: Phil Mcavity on May 26, 2009, 08:27:54 pm --- :angry015:
--- Quote from: Top Cat on May 26, 2009, 06:58:40 pm ---I would say about 11 grand but you can take 1000 off that because of the colour. :evilgrin:
--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---
I new you would be the first one to bite. :grin:
Phil Mcavity:
--- Quote from: SteveTDCi on May 26, 2009, 07:13:35 pm ---its actually £13495 which I didn't think was too bad considering the spec, I've been watching the prices of ST's and they have risen by £1000-1500 over the past 2 months. The VW dealer is the first not to offer an insulting PX price, probably because he has some margin in the car. I've also seen another Gti lower spec but with sunroof for £12290 its 06 but with 29k again in red. Ideally I want red, laser blue or steel grey and thats it (although white looks the best :grin:)
--- End quote ---
Great choice of colours, ive had all 3 that youve mentioned, and cleaned up , red looks the Best imo.
Good price with spec, i was expecting more as my local dealer has a standard GTi in red on an 07 for £16k, with half the mileage.
Colour has Feck all to do with Vw dealers prices, its what extra's it has against its covered mileage.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version