All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Mk6 GTI Test Drive
illyun:
I managed to nabb a Mk6 GTI for a day on Saturday... :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin: it would have been overnight - which is what I really wanted - empty roads and all that - but its been almost continuously booked since it arrived at the local dealer last week and I think they needed to clean it on Friday evening. Some lucky guy has had it since yesterday though... :rolleye: So Saturday 10:00am to 4pm will do me fine :drool: :drool: :drool: I'll be writing up a review with pics shortly after.
Also thanks to Wolsey VW Ipswich for the loan of the car and Robert the Sales Manager who booked me in without hesitation. :happy2:
Top Cat:
Wrong forum. :innocent: http://mk6.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/
Hurdy:
That'll be the car you are buying for the pet then :laugh:
I'm sure you have room for another VW :innocent:
illyun:
--- Quote from: Hurdy on May 26, 2009, 07:25:28 pm ---That'll be the car you are buying for the pet then :laugh:
I'm sure you have room for another VW :innocent:
--- End quote ---
There's no more room for any extra cars... and the Ed30 isn't ever going anywhere :P
Phil Mcavity:
I hope to see your car back soon Nadeem. Fingers crossed jkm are close to solving it. Make sure shes back in time for Inters.
:sad1:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
Go to full version