All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Mk6 GTI Test Drive

<< < (2/4) > >>

illyun:

--- Quote from: Phil Mcavity on May 26, 2009, 08:49:02 pm ---I hope to see your car back soon Nadeem. Fingers crossed jkm are close to solving it. Make sure shes back in time for Inters.
 :sad1:

--- End quote ---


Thanks Steve... fingers crossed that it'll be ready for Inters.  :party:

pitch3110:
Look forward to write up matey....

I passed a black one on my way to work this morning which I think was  heading to the stealers up the A12 from you in my dear ole town.

I may pop over to them for a blag. Not in the market for one as only got the ED30 for wifey 4 months ago, but they know I want to replace my s-line with the 2.0T quattro demo, so they might  :grin: me.

illyun:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on May 26, 2009, 06:52:10 pm ---Wrong forum.  :innocent:    http://mk6.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/   

--- End quote ---

Sorry  :embarrassed:  I thought it would be of interest to Mk5 owners who might want to buy a Mk6 GTI... I think a lot of them would miss the review of it was posted there as its not that active at the moment, though I'm sure that will change with more owners in the future.

illyun:

--- Quote from: pitch3110 on May 26, 2009, 11:11:35 pm ---

I may pop over to them for a blag.



--- End quote ---

Thats what I did  :laugh:

DanoGTI:
Had a good ole' nose around one at a dealer on Saturday....... still not sure about the front though. Love the rear pipes! :happy2:

Took a few piccies, but will eagerly await your verdict :) Will be interested to see how it compares to yours :)


Dan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version