All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Small Suspension Problem
RedRobin:
--- Quote from: x5pea on May 29, 2009, 11:14:38 am ---
sounds like ball joints or ARB links
--- End quote ---
.... x2
I've recently had the same experience.
Strat:
--- Quote from: RedRobin on May 29, 2009, 03:49:10 pm ---
--- Quote from: x5pea on May 29, 2009, 11:14:38 am ---
sounds like ball joints or ARB links
--- End quote ---
.... x2
I've recently had the same experience.
--- End quote ---
after only 6000 miles?!
RedRobin:
--- Quote from: Strat on May 29, 2009, 03:53:24 pm ---
--- Quote from: RedRobin on May 29, 2009, 03:49:10 pm ---
--- Quote from: x5pea on May 29, 2009, 11:14:38 am ---
sounds like ball joints or ARB links
--- End quote ---
.... x2
I've recently had the same experience.
--- End quote ---
after only 6000 miles?!
--- End quote ---
....No. After 67,000 miles.
The point is that, based on the info you have posted, several of us think the same about what your problem is. It's regardless of the mileage but I agree that it shouldn't happen after only 6,000 miles but who knows what you drive over and how or whether it's simply a mechanical failure. Cars aren't perfect.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[*] Previous page
Go to full version