All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

almost got a GTi ...

<< < (3/4) > >>

Greeners:

--- Quote from: SteveTDCi on May 29, 2009, 07:41:50 pm ---never really been a silver car fan, when a car is clean I want it to have a deep glossy shine, reds great for that. I have had 2 black cars on the trot so its time for a change.

getting to newcastle isn't an issue, i'm in peterborough so its on the train and off ! its cheapish too. Come post the pics of silver cars to tempt me then ! or find me a manual 3 door in red/laser blue or steel grey with xenons and a sunroof mileage upto 50k price upto 14k

--- End quote ---

Not a GTI (below) but having a Black and a Silver I can say it stays looking cleaner for longer and when polished looks the shiz!  :happy2:

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=4931.30

 :happy2:

true-blue:
Silver cars can look awesome when properly polished, almost glass like  :happy2:

big al:
just this minute put a post on mine, which is silver, love it, wasnt my first choice colour, but as said, it doesnt show the dirt, and can look ace, mine does need a first wash on Sunday, but then the modding begins, how much should I expect to pay for tinting?

Phil Mcavity:
tinting around £200 mark :happy2:

TomB:
Ah you're just up the road from me then (I'm in Northampton).

If you get it you should come up to the Superchips RR/Meet in Buckingham  :smiley:

As for pics of silver GTIs, there's loads here: http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?s=fefd093aaf63552fbeec806af3d0f9e6&t=13

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version