All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

do you Wave/Salute/Flash you lights when.......

(1/4) > >>

bigbo:
you see another MK5 GTI??

when i had a mini some years back we used to do this, i also used to do it when i saw another MK1 GTI

WhiteGTI:
I used to do it, but got so many strange looks from people that didn't understand what I meant! I think the GTI is too common for it really.

Its a big thing for all Lotus owners - everyone flashes and waves! Great feeling too  :smiley: :smiley:

RedRobin:
....

Yes, and I do it to other VW's too such as all Mk GTI's, R32's, Campers, Beetles/Bugs.

I now do the 'thumb+little finger, twist the wrist' wave which means "V" and "W".

This is the one : - [friend called 'Dodgy']

Hurdy:
I've only ever seen your middle finger in action in the pics RR :grin:

I wave or flash if I see them soon enough :smiley:

Greeners:
I look and if they look as though they may be an enthusiast I will wave/thumbs up/flash. Often don't get a response but as more cars are sold through the second hand market I think we will get more response!  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version