All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

do you Wave/Salute/Flash you lights when.......

<< < (2/4) > >>

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Hurdy on May 30, 2009, 06:25:19 pm ---
I've only ever seen your middle finger in action in the pics RR :grin:


--- End quote ---

....That's reserved for friends! :evilgrin:

bigbo:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on May 30, 2009, 06:27:43 pm ---I look and if they look as though they may be an enthusiast I will wave/thumbs up/flash. Often don't get a response but as more cars are sold through the second hand market I think we will get more response!  :happy2:

--- End quote ---

ha ha i know what you mean,

lets bring it back people, bring it back.....

RedRobin:
.....

Yep! Bring it back!! :happy2:

I always wave if I see them in time and if they don't wave back then they are the miserable losers.

Hey, can we have a 'VW finger wave' smilie icon pleeeeeeeeeeease, dear Moderators?

Joe, u got 1?

Rich:
My dad has a Porsche 911 - all the 911 salute each other - just we never salute the copy's e.g Boxster and Cayman.


Quite funny really - sometimes they salute up to us, but 911 owners never salute back. :signLOL:


The true porsche is the 911 - owning a Boxster or Cayman proves you can afford a 911 and is a cheap way of saying i own a Porsche.


RedRobin:
^^^^
That's rather snobbish differentiating between Porsche versions like that :sad:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version