All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

would you

<< < (3/4) > >>

Steve82:
I would say no but it depends if you like the Merc that much? and is it worth more??

andytran:
I dont know which merc your looking at, but basing it on the C180 Komp Classic, Glasses says the following....

P/X £8600 excellent, £7750 good, £6810 fair. Dealer retail £11200

Now if your Golf is a 2006 06 GT TDI, the figures are

p/x £9190 exc, £8280 good, £7370 fair. Dealer retail £11000

Therefore, although Im assuming a lot about the cars as I cant confirm the model, the Golf is worth £500 across the board more than the Merc come trade in time.

Hope this helps

Andy

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: gaz b on May 31, 2009, 09:36:09 am ---
It felt like an old mans car.... :smiley:


--- End quote ---

....Not this old man!! Perhaps a Merc is what I should be driving.........Nah! No way!! GTI for me.

Rich:
no swap mate - no way -  :angry015:

gaz b:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on May 31, 2009, 11:10:39 pm ---
--- Quote from: gaz b on May 31, 2009, 09:36:09 am ---
It felt like an old mans car.... :smiley:


--- End quote ---

....Not this old man!! Perhaps a Merc is what I should be driving.........Nah! No way!! GTI for me.



--- End quote ---

Nah, Your are excluded from that statment Robin :grin:!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version