All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
NEW and improved VWR website !!!
VW Racing:
HI People
We have just updated our website, so would like opinions if anyone would like to take a look and send me feed back i would be most greatful.
http://www.volkswagenracing.co.uk/Tuning%20General%20Pages/Performance%20Parts%20Home.html
Cheers
Mark
snapey:
The layout looks bang on, much easier to find what your after now. One thing I will say though that caught my eye straight away was how compressed and tight the font is in the 'contact us' section.
john_o:
yeah , thanks for letting us know, good to see more of your products on show. :happy2:
I would agree with snapey but extend it to the whole site, not a good font for me visually (on my work machine at least).
RedRobin:
^^^^
Yes, I agree too - The font used for the main body copy in parts of the site is too condensed and also the typography isn't helping.
I'm with you at VWR on Thursday so can give you some specific suggestions then.
But overall, the structure is a big improvement and allows more effective navigation.
Some of the product images are too small but it's all just a matter of fine tuning, so keep this fella away from it!! : -
tinto:
Looks good - new layout is much clearer.
I'd make your address details in plain text (not an image), so it can be found easily by search engines.
As others have said - go for something a bit more legible for the typeface.
The narrow one is just that bit too crowded.
Oh - and will you guys ship to Australia?
I've emailed a couple of times, but I think they've been black-holed :)
Although now I understand the VWR race commitments come first, so I understand why my queries were a bit of a pain in the arse! :happy2:
Any idea when the wheels will be available?
I'll stop kicking tyres now.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
Go to full version