All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

NEW and improved VWR website !!!

<< < (3/3)

Edition30:
Echoing what other have said, not a fan of the font used and there are a few black white spaces  :scared:

Navigation is ok but I cant seem to get back to the home page without using my browser when clicking 'Volkswagen Racing Cup'

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Edition30 on June 02, 2009, 06:20:26 pm ---
Navigation is ok but I cant seem to get back to the home page without using my browser when clicking 'Volkswagen Racing Cup'

--- End quote ---

....I had the same problem from another page - Linking back to Home page doesn't work.

J5BWS:
Looks good Mark!  Good to have all the details up there now!

One quick question, your new intake looks a lot like the BMC carbon intakes, are they similar or do you have any pics installed?

Give me a call back please mate! ;)

Jamie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version