All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

STOLEN - 2 MK5's (GTI and GT TDI) from Bolton 2am 3rd June 09

<< < (6/14) > >>

bennylenny88:
they sent a panda car to chase 2 high end cars..
f*cking retatds  :angry015:

big al:
I don't think its a case of 'sending' a panda car, its more down to who responds to the job, my shift has 5 peugeots, 2 focus's
and2 vectras, the only high end cars are the traffic which have 1 volvo or 1BMW 5 series. Its not a case of size up the car your persuing and match it Benny.
 
I know everyone else has said it, that you and the wife are ok, but you still have 20K of car missing.
We have an English bull terrier that lives downstairs, I know if they wanted to do anything he isnt going to stop them, but he does make a noise which is hopefully enough to scare them off, or at least wake me up enough to get my foot long maglite ready. (coincidentally, he did go mad last night at something, and then today my side gate was open, be vigilant people)
good luck getting everything sorted.

SteveTDCi:
the gits, there was me looking at the GTi instead of a Focus ST because of not wanting the attention, i've got to admit i'd leave the keys downstairs, I don't with the audi but would with something else. If they are prepared to break into a house almost certainly knowing people are there then they are stupid enough to do anything. I hope you get sorted soon, just don't let it put you off having another nice car.

pitch3110:
feel for you mate, that is awful.

I cannot begin to believe how you must of felt.

someone needs to grab this country by the nuts & sort these kind of low lifes out.

All the Best & chin up bud

Paul

WhiteGTI:
Really scary...!!

Hope you get it sorted out mate.  :smiley:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version