All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
STOLEN - 2 MK5's (GTI and GT TDI) from Bolton 2am 3rd June 09
bennylenny88:
--- Quote from: big al on June 03, 2009, 04:59:48 pm ---I don't think its a case of 'sending' a panda car, its more down to who responds to the job, my shift has 5 peugeots, 2 focus's
and2 vectras, the only high end cars are the traffic which have 1 volvo or 1BMW 5 series. Its not a case of size up the car your persuing and match it Benny.
I know everyone else has said it, that you and the wife are ok, but you still have 20K of car missing.
We have an English bull terrier that lives downstairs, I know if they wanted to do anything he isnt going to stop them, but he does make a noise which is hopefully enough to scare them off, or at least wake me up enough to get my foot long maglite ready. (coincidentally, he did go mad last night at something, and then today my side gate was open, be vigilant people)
good luck getting everything sorted.
--- End quote ---
hey al sorry bout that mate sometimes i dont think before i post.
:signIWS:
big al:
Don't worry about it mate, I just get overy defensive of the guys, I appreciate that tensions are high over the situation.
Greeners:
This is very shocking to read and a wake up call if anyone needed one!
My opinion is I would do all in my power to stop them and have taken the necessary steps should this situation ever face me! I had an attempted break in a few months back and told the Police in no uncertain terms what I'd do if they got in my house. He just said 'fair play' and smiled!
Glad to hear your ok and I hope you get your cars back in one piece! :happy2:
stealthwolf:
--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 03, 2009, 09:08:53 pm ---I had an attempted break in a few months back
--- End quote ---
:surprised:
And I thought you lived in a nice, quiet area too! This is why I wanna leave the centre of Brum and move to a nicer area in the outskirts.
Greeners:
--- Quote from: stealthwolf on June 03, 2009, 09:12:07 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 03, 2009, 09:08:53 pm ---I had an attempted break in a few months back
--- End quote ---
:surprised:
And I thought you lived in a nice, quiet area too! This is why I wanna leave the centre of Brum and move to a nicer area in the outskirts.
--- End quote ---
It tends to be the 'nicer' quieter area's that are targetted Stealth.
Some scally tried to climb over my gate and as it's rotten it collapsed and woke a neighbour. I'd love it if they tried it again! :evilgrin: :wink:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version