All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
STOLEN - 2 MK5's (GTI and GT TDI) from Bolton 2am 3rd June 09
Poppa Dom:
Does make you wonder what would happen if you had used a Revo Select/Select Plus and put the car in anti-theft mode, would hate to think that things could get nasty! Just makes you realise the realities that lie out there.
Strat:
This is really bad news! Sorry to hear it!
I literally wouldn't help these people if I saw them dieing! Let me check my watch, ahh yes, I have absolutely no time for them at all!
I always take the keys up into my room at night like Joe. Plus the hockey stick is on hand should they not know what time it is and need reminding! Luckily I have no children to worry about, but maybe if you do that may not be the best plan!
TomB:
--- Quote from: DomT on June 03, 2009, 10:36:15 pm ---Does make you wonder what would happen if you had used a Revo Select/Select Plus and put the car in anti-theft mode
--- End quote ---
That could work out well for those who want to get revenge...sneak down with big maglite while they're trying to start it and unleash hell! :evilgrin:
If only we had the right to defend our property...
Hedge:
--- Quote from: DomT on June 03, 2009, 10:36:15 pm ---Does make you wonder what would happen if you had used a Revo Select/Select Plus and put the car in anti-theft mode, would hate to think that things could get nasty! Just makes you realise the realities that lie out there.
--- End quote ---
Batter them senseless and find someone with a pig farm. :party:
Anyway we seem to be detracting from the op. Any news?
T88OMM:
Sorry to hear this matey, a very similar thing happened to a friend of mine a while ago apart from his wife tried to tackle the thieves and got knocked out after a heavy blow to the head! :angry015: :angry015: These people really are ruthless and its not worth bothering them, just let them get on with it, the car can be replaced :happy2:
I am not far from Bolton mate I will be defo keeping my eyes peeled :happy2:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version