All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

STOLEN - 2 MK5's (GTI and GT TDI) from Bolton 2am 3rd June 09

<< < (8/14) > >>

Hedge:
After my Octavia was taken I asked the nice Policeman if I could have a quiet word if they found them.

He just smiled at me and didn't say anything.

I have a 18 inch Maglite to explain how wrong the intruders are. :wink:

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: Hedge on June 03, 2009, 09:53:53 pm ---After my Octavia was taken I asked the nice Policeman if I could have a quiet word if they found them.

He just smiled at me and didn't say anything.

I have a 18 inch Maglite to explain how wrong the intruders are. :wink:

--- End quote ---

I reckon seeing your shadow in the door way would be enough.  :scared: :scared: :scared:   :signLOL:

markymark:
OMG, this is some scary shizz! I am pleased to hear you are all ok but F me I would have cacked me pants! I really must get tooled up just incase. Fortunately for me my car is hidden away in the garage, out of sight, out of mind I hope! :scared:

vwrascal:
sorry to hear this, good luck with everything   :happy2:

billyboy:
Glad your both are ok,
as ive said before, all our keys (2x cars 1x bike) are in a pot on the third stair up. i dont want my nearest n dearest to be harmed in any way.
our side gate has a lock on it, plus on the top of the gate and fence in that area, ive plastered that black anti vandle grease,
and tons of copper slip, at least we'd know (if caught) who it was. (cheaper than smart water)
id love to wire in a little kill/cut switch to immo it.
bill

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version