All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Once again, I need a Photoshop God!!!
WhiteGTI:
--- Quote from: joesgti on June 05, 2009, 11:48:12 am ---i think it would look better if you got the milltek quads (ala robin) and welded these on the end in the same way as the porsche.....
--- End quote ---
Yeah, I think you're right. That would look really really good!
But I just can't let go of the APR zorst for a Milltek, I'd be bored out of my mind! (sorry Milltek lovers!)
I wonder if some sort of metal fabrication could be done to the APR backbox to enable a quad exit?
joesgti:
do you have the tbe?
you could sell up on here for a decent price and get the milly with not too much of a price hike, it would be different than anything else on here :happy2:
also my milly is LOUD, sounds awesome :drool:
WhiteGTI:
Yeah I've got the APR TBE.
Can't do that joe, its not just the loudness of the APR, its the tone, the pitch and the backfiring that attracts me the most to it! As it is so different to the sound of a Milltek, there's no way that I could change really.
Cheers for the photoshop though :happy2:
Hurdy:
It shouldn't be too difficult for an exhaust shop to cut the tails from your exhaust and add another style. :smiley: Getting a good weld would be a bit of a challenge though :scared:
joesgti:
you could..... run a split pipe from you back box accross your rear bumper so it comes out of the other side, you would keep the sound and would get the pipes on each end but more smoke would come out of the left pipe. :smiley:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version