All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Wheel centre caps

(1/3) > >>

Eccie:
Hi guys I have replica 18" Monza wheels fitted (they were on the car when i bought it 3 months ago) don't know the make or source; I have lost a centre cap which speaking to the VW dealer is non standard :surprised:

Anyone know where i may get a replacement, they have a slight 45? degree chamfer on the underside edge

RedRobin:
....

Sounds like your VW dealer is talking rubbish!

The VW plastic centre caps are a VW stock item on both 17" and 18" Monza wheels. Cost about a fiver each IIRC. I now have carbonfibre ones.

Eccie:
thanks red - the wheels are not VW but copies? will the centres still be the same as standard stock?

RedRobin:
....

Sorry, can't help you there - I don't have replicas.

stealthwolf:
At a fiver, it's worth a punt.

Can you not ask the previous buyer?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version