All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Wheel centre caps
Eccie:
awaiting an answer - but you guys know soooooo much, thought someone would have throw out the info in minutes. I may have to request a refund of my membership fee :laugh:
no golf clubs at all:
If it helps any I had r32 copies on my gti before getting Vw pescaras..genuine vw centre caps fitted perfectly.
big al:
I have some on my car, though they have whiteworm, when I get my new wheels you can have the best one for cost of postage, (bout 50p) if you want it.
Eccie:
thanks al, done my back in so laid up at the moment, hence all my posts. When i can i am going to take the wheel off and check for any markings for clues (they need a good clean and wax anyway) also going to try another dealer and hope get a more help :wink:
no golf clubs at all:
Mate, they are approx £4.95......cant you just get one from a dealer and try it?
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version