All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Bentley Rims

(1/2) > >>

sixpot:
Tried my mates wheels on whilst his back was turned for a minute or two, he's got them for sale, and they are factory triple-plated chrome finish,(19's) which are quite rare apparently.
I was interested in how the 9J rim sat in the arch rather than anything else, they are just too bling for my car!!
I suppose the skinny stretched tyres helped with squeezing them under the arches.


Top Cat:

CocoPops:
I don't get it...
why buy a performance hatch and stick those things on it  :sick:

Especially with "Fullrun" budget tyres!?  :rolleye:

jt1:
Alrite Lee, they Norms by any chance, seen a pic of the borat with the porkers on the other day it looks the nuts. 8)

Rich:
A picture tells a thousand words - here is mine    :sick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version