All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Bentley Rims

<< < (2/2)

TomB:
What width and ET were they?  They look pretty close to all parts of the arch! :smiley:

I like those wheels, but in the normal silver finish.  I can see why they're rare, I guess most are in the US on rappers' cars.


--- Quote ---I don't get it...
why buy a performance hatch and stick those things on it 

Especially with "Fullrun" budget tyres!? 
--- End quote ---

I agree with you on the budget tyres, but I'm a big fan of running rare rims and a big drop.  Especially round my way, speeding is impossible (my favourite roads are now SPECS zones) so why not make it look stylish for the slow/show times?

Personally, I like to get the best of both worlds.  My old Ibiza had polished TT Comps and a big drop for the road but it also had lightweight OZ's and a C spanner for the track.  The Golf will hopefully go that way too.

P10YRS:
They are the nuts.... How Much??

Ash.

sixpot:

--- Quote from: P10YRS on June 08, 2009, 09:09:31 am ---They are the nuts.... How Much??

Ash.

--- End quote ---

£1100 for the rims only, or £1300 with the 215 35 19 Budget tyres.

bennylenny88:
might be better in a different colour  :confused:

Greeners:
Do they come with a free Gangsta Rap CD?  :signLOL:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version