All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

DRL Style Bright Halogen Sidelights

<< < (4/5) > >>

rdfcpete:
Thanks Brett.

Willing to let a set go NEG? Let me know and how much  :smiley:

Ta.

neg:
I would think so , sure I bought a few sets - will check my 'car box'

rdfcpete:
Thanks bud. PM me if so.

rdfcpete:
These are essentially what I'd like. I've got VAGCOM now so LED's that fit straight in without resistors aren't a problem.

I don't mind them being more 'yellow than below, but as long as they're near the brightness of the S3s' sidelights.



Norbreck21a:
If you have VAG COM why not just activate the DRL's in that instead. You can even set the brightness level as a percentage.

I was running them a short while ago at about 50% and these very noticable during the day. Unfortunatley the MK5's can only activate the dip beam bulb or the fog lights as DRL's, not the highbeam as per the MK6's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version