All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
legit, or just too cheap?
big al:
--- Quote from: Top Cat on June 09, 2009, 09:50:15 pm ---You probably just cost yourself an extra few quid posting that up on here. :signIWS:
If it is genuine like it seems, then they are as good as you will get, and using adhesive with it will be fine.
--- End quote ---
haha, no mate, the seller just accepted my offer of £110 for it, I saw some go on shops for about £200 before now, so snapped this one up and then had doubts after I put my offer in,
Now for some questions on how you guys bond it to the bodywork?
Do I need to take the number plate and plynth off for this? and drill holes for it.
Many thanks
T88OMM:
You got a bargain there mate :happy2:
RedRobin:
....
I'd be very suspicious of that Glasgow seller - He's used pics lifted from OSIR and not of the actual item for sale.
The second seller doesn't appear much better in that respect either.
But I'm suspicious of most things on eBay - Far too many scams and false descriptions.
no golf clubs at all:
Wise words there Robin...I nearly got scammed into some "Genuine" Monza II's, only to be saved at the last minute by a forum member who was bitten previously!
Dude wanted me to complete the "best offer" commitment I made, I reminded him of ebays policy on fake goods, then after a couple of flame mails he stopped hassling me. :angry015:
RedRobin:
....
We all tend to look out for each other :grouphug:
The problem is that a few scumbags on eBay can spoil it for the good guys.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version