All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Lead us not into temptation.......

(1/7) > >>

DavyP:

Was sitting outside a while ago looking at my ED30, it was nice and sunny, I'd washed and waxed it yesterday, have to say its looking fantastic.  I guess it dawned on me I'm lucky to have such a nice car.

How-ever, I always seem to find myself looking at other cars, thinking of changing, don't know why, something I've always done I guess.

Is it just me or does anyone else live like that, always looking for more, never contented.  Maybe I need to meditate or take tablets, or be thankful for what I have? :confused:

MAT ED30:
i do it all the time but then i look at what i have and think u lucky twat not many people have what u have so just enjoy it  :smiley:

prepree:
Im often the same as well, at work my two closest colleagues have a EVO 8 and a Skyline and i often think id like the perfromance of the evo or liner but at the end of the day they just arent me- IMO the golf is so subtle but attractive and the performance isnt shoddy at all, i coulnt sacrifice that for the jap rides!!

Plus i love the feeling you get when people say "is that your car? Wow its gorgeous!!"

Now if someone was to offer me a gallardo spider i might let the golf go  :signLOL:

Moschops:

--- Quote from: prepree on June 11, 2009, 12:19:00 pm ---Im often the same as well, at work my two closest colleagues have a EVO 8 and a Skyline and i often think id like the perfromance of the evo or liner but at the end of the day they just arent me- IMO the golf is so subtle but attractive and the performance isnt shoddy at all, i coulnt sacrifice that for the jap rides!!

Plus i love the feeling you get when people say "is that your car? Wow its gorgeous!!"   :happy2:

Now if someone was to offer me a gallardo spider i might let the golf go  :signLOL:

--- End quote ---

tony_danza:
I look at Porsches nearly every day and marvel at how cheap they've become... then I remember what they cost to run/maintain!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version