All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Lead us not into temptation.......

<< < (2/7) > >>

DanoGTI:
Gotta say, coming from 2 Scoobys and an Audi S4, my GTI is suiting me quite nicely  :happy2:

Had a moment of weakness the other morning where an M3 showed me what's what  :grin: (previous cars ate them for breakfast), but I take GREAT comfort in that my current car is MUCH cheaper to run, and isn't that far behind :smiley:

Dan

WhiteGTI:
I look at used E46 M3's every day, and if the right one came along I could be seriously tempted!  :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

Caz:
Love my Jap cars.. would deffo go back there...
but as been previously said, to maintain and run, Gordon is dandy for the meantime..  :smiley:

no golf clubs at all:
I'm the same with Porsche 911's :drool:

And a little with r32's (good ones)

Greeners:
Nope, can't say there is anything at the moment that can get near my cars for the requirements I have!  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version