All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

A short Love affair but ED30 must go.

<< < (6/7) > >>

vwrascal:
skip lorry - 6 pot, big laggy turbo and 220hp(more than my car), 18ton GVW -  so you can keep popping out the chavvies in your baby factory and not be overloaded  :happy2:  I will also chuck in a 6 yard skip for your space issue - everyones a winner  :jumpmove:

SteveTDCi:
/\ /\ /\ LOL + free testical !! if you want the space for camping then why not hire an estate car as and when you need one ? if not the new mondeo is mahoosive.

neg:
A touran is not a bad alternative - picked ours up Weds and I only drove it today - its not actually as bad as I thought.

We went for the pre-facelift as we (me) had to have a sport model but didnt want to spend much more than £11-12k really - I think if it was being my main car then I would have had the facelift model.

It goes pretty well and with a remap and my Monza's on it should look better too  :wink:

Not east to find.

FYI, my local dealer was selling unregistered black Touran Sports for £17.5k from list of £22k - they still have 2 I think if thats the kind of thing your looking for.

Greeners:

--- Quote from: vwrascal on June 12, 2009, 10:31:22 pm ---skip lorry - 6 pot, big laggy turbo and 220hp(more than my car), 18ton GVW -  so you can keep popping out the chavvies in your baby factory and not be overloaded  :happy2:  I will also chuck in a 6 yard skip for your space issue - everyones a winner  :jumpmove:

--- End quote ---

 :signLOL:

You on the Diamond White again Dan!  :grin: :grin:

true-blue:

--- Quote from: SteveTDCi on June 12, 2009, 10:36:38 pm ---/\ /\ /\ LOL + free testical !! if you want the space for camping then why not hire an estate car as and when you need one ? if not the new mondeo is mahoosive.

--- End quote ---

Because we'd be renting one every other week during summer and it'll get mighty expensive.

I will never buy another ford as long as I live......... the way I was treated by ford dealerships in the past has literaly put me off for life  :mad:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version