All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

A short Love affair but ED30 must go.

<< < (5/7) > >>

celica:
keep the Ed30 and sale the A4 Cab for something bigger and more economical

the ed30 offers quite alot, enough space for the whole family on a day trip etc and not overly stupid on running cost and still fun when required

get a mpv diesel of some sort to replace the a4 cab

pitch3110:
I really think you should by my 2.0TDI A4 S-line, had it from new, Phantom Black and lots of bits including S4 mirror caps  (new one on the way soon):wink: :wink:

No seriously..........Thats great news matey and forget the car...Edition 40 here we come...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And we all thought you spent all your time on here :love: :love: :love:

true-blue:

--- Quote from: celica on June 12, 2009, 09:32:35 pm ---keep the Ed30 and sale the A4 Cab for something bigger and more economical

the ed30 offers quite alot, enough space for the whole family on a day trip etc and not overly stupid on running cost and still fun when required

get a mpv diesel of some sort to replace the a4 cab

--- End quote ---


The A4 Cabriolet will almost definitely be going and will be replaced by a Touran Tdi, having looked at them at VW today, but we want a fairly new one.

This basically means that depending on what I get for the A4 (or if it doesn't sell) the ED30 may have to go or be traded down to a standard gti to release cash. In the meantime if I can recoup my money on the ED30 I'll do that and will take £14,250 for it as it is.

I think it's highly likely that the 30 will need to go though one way or the other, I'll see what happens.

vwrascal:
congrats for baby no.2

Get this... I have a TORNADO RED GTI - 3 DOOR  that I WOULD swap for your ed30.... plus I will throw in a skip lorry, a 5 month old staffy puppy and a left testicle (not that you need one   :love:) .....


do I sound desperate??   :chicken:   :innocent:

true-blue:

--- Quote from: vwrascal on June 12, 2009, 10:14:15 pm ---congrats for baby no.2

Get this... I have a TORNADO RED GTI - 3 DOOR  that I WOULD swap for your ed30.... plus I will throw in a skip lorry, a 5 month old staffy puppy and a left testicle (not that you need one   :love:) .....


do I sound desperate??   :chicken:   :innocent:


--- End quote ---


What's the spec on the Skip Lorry ?????????????????????????????????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version