Make a donation

Author Topic: A short Love affair but ED30 must go.  (Read 6064 times)

Offline true-blue

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 3
Re: A short Love affair but ED30 must go.
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2009, 11:21:31 pm »
skip lorry - 6 pot, big laggy turbo and 220hp(more than my car), 18ton GVW -  so you can keep popping out the chavvies in your baby factory and not be overloaded  :happy2:  I will also chuck in a 6 yard skip for your space issue - everyones a winner  :jumpmove:

:grin:

Will you tarmac my drive too Mr ?  :signLOL:
Octavia Vrs MKII - KO4, forge twintercooler, S3 Injectors, APR HPFP, RS4 FP Valve, Pipeworx 3'' DP and Sports cat, Piper non res exhuast, ITG Maxogen, Quaife Dif, sachs clutch kit, NQSBBBK with RS4-2 pads, H&R SS Coilovers with adjustable koni inserts.
Good for 328 BHP on JKM's rollers !!

Offline SteveTDCi

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Re: A short Love affair but ED30 must go.
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2009, 10:33:24 am »
/\ /\ /\ LOL + free testical !! if you want the space for camping then why not hire an estate car as and when you need one ? if not the new mondeo is mahoosive.

Because we'd be renting one every other week during summer and it'll get mighty expensive.

I will never buy another ford as long as I live......... the way I was treated by ford dealerships in the past has literaly put me off for life  :mad:

you get good and bad dealers, my local ford dealer is very good but the one 10 miles away is hopeless, a bit like VW dealers around here. One refused to replace my CV boot on my audi saying that as they were owned by the same group i would have to take it to the audi franchise