All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
A short Love affair but ED30 must go.
Jules86:
RS4 Avant :laugh:
DanoGTI:
Firstly, many congrats to you both :smiley:
Secondly, FWIW, I bought a Scooby when we had kids!!! LOL!!! Wifey bought the justification of 4 doors!! :jumping: Got a wagon to put the pram/buggy etc in.
Then as they grew up a bit, got a saloon :wink:
Then went to an Audi S4 Avant.
Now have a GTI 3dr.
All in the space of 9 years :wink:
Next car may have to be a 5dr something (Golf), as I fear I may have the same grief that RedRobin had from his daughter (the dignity issue of getting in and out of a 3dr!!! :jumping: )
Why not look at a Passat R36 :wink: in estate form :grin:
Dan
Edition30:
Congrats, great spec your selling aswel.
Cant go wrong with an A4 S-Line surely?
true-blue:
--- Quote from: Jules86 on June 11, 2009, 07:48:23 pm ---RS4 Avant :laugh:
--- End quote ---
I'd love too, but needs to be economical as wifey not going back to work now so we've lost circa £38k annual income for probably next 3 - 4 years (which is a lot for me to make up - hence the need for low cost)
T88OMM:
Congratulations on the news mate, made up for you :happy2: Shame the ED30 has to go but you have to make sacrifices in life sometimes. Note to self...Never have kids! :laugh:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version