All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

A short Love affair but ED30 must go.

<< < (3/7) > >>

neg:

--- Quote from: true-blue on June 11, 2009, 07:46:39 pm ---We've been up to VW this afternoon and the Touran is a van with windows  :laugh:  the Tiguan is nice though.

--- End quote ---

You right, its the caddy with windows and some extra seat, but my thinking is now the wife has the family car this means I am not limited to what I have ... eh, good thinking!!

Pickup a V10 Toureg for £15k

bennylenny88:
congratulations mate! just shows your age as if you were younger wed be like.. dude what happened?  :signLOL:

no golf clubs at all:
Let your other half see the top gear review about the mk5 gti again (YouTube), you being particulalry quiet at the bit where clarkson extols the virtues of the practicalities of the car to a family man   :signLOL:and you'll be saving the environment too..... That's a wonderful lesson for junior True Blue  :innocent:

Congrats anyway to you both. 

true-blue:
Mmm, well all may not be lost.

Showed SWMBO some pic's of modified Tourans on the Touran forum and she liked them.

I may be able to do a bit of a compromise with her - if I let her use the golf for local stuff and I use the Touran for longer business trips we may be able to keep our fuel bills down and still have a decent family wagon for weekends away.

It's sounding a bit like a plan, but I may still need to free up a bit of cash depending on what her A4 sells for so it could be that I need to trade the ED30 back down to a Gti. I'll leave the for sale add up for now though as I'd still sell outright at this point as we are still considering our options.

Still considering all options  :smiley:

no golf clubs at all:
Trade your Ed30 for a GTI? ..... 2005 (55), 36k with all the toys and milltek? 3 door mind you...hmmm maybe I'm not thinking straight but I do love the ed30....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version