All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Today Ize mostly be distracted

<< < (2/6) > >>

Hurdy:
How many vibrate functions does that unit have? :P :grin:

BMX:
when my wife told me mine had arrived. i told the boss i was having the rest of the day off, up and remaped that afternoon. enjoy  :happy2:

RedRobin:
....

Uber cool foot massager, Mike! :evilgrin:

mixit:
After a very sedate comute home Iv'e had little time to experience the effects other than how much stronger the car "Surges" in 4th. I just know I'm going to like it and I also just know for sure how much this will corrupt. I'm allready looking at induction kits.  :rolleye:

I'll report back after a couple of days.

Its all your fault Robin   :P

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: mixit on June 12, 2009, 07:07:46 pm ---
Its all your fault Robin   :P


--- End quote ---

....Enjoy it, buddy! It's too late now - There's no going back!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version