All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Any fancy a car swap/trade?
gadge:
--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 12, 2009, 09:58:22 pm ---Nice car mate! :happy2:
I bought an 05 plate with 70k on today for 7.5k :confused: It was for one of my drivers direct from the leasing company but still a damn good price for a well specced car! :happy2:
--- End quote ---
type of car im looking for, dont mind the high miles as long as its been looked after
Greeners:
--- Quote from: gadge on June 12, 2009, 10:04:00 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 12, 2009, 09:58:22 pm ---Nice car mate! :happy2:
I bought an 05 plate with 70k on today for 7.5k :confused: It was for one of my drivers direct from the leasing company but still a damn good price for a well specced car! :happy2:
--- End quote ---
type of car im looking for, dont mind the high miles as long as its been looked after
--- End quote ---
It hasn't really but the same bloke had had it for four years so it's now his problem! :laugh:
RedRobin:
--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 12, 2009, 09:58:22 pm ---
I bought an 05 plate with 70k on today for 7.5k :confused: It was for one of my drivers direct from the leasing company but still a damn good price for a well specced car! :happy2:
--- End quote ---
....Mine's an 05 with almost 70k miles, but it ain't for sale!! I wouldn't even swop it for a new Mk6 GTI [My looong review is nearly finished!].
Greeners:
It wasn't as 'special' as yours matey! :happy2:
bacillus:
--- Quote from: RedRobin on June 12, 2009, 10:34:26 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 12, 2009, 09:58:22 pm ---
I bought an 05 plate with 70k on today for 7.5k :confused: It was for one of my drivers direct from the leasing company but still a damn good price for a well specced car! :happy2:
--- End quote ---
....Mine's an 05 with almost 70k miles, but it ain't for sale!! I wouldn't even swop it for a new Mk6 GTI [My looong review is nearly finished!].
--- End quote ---
What about for the other car in your pic... :wink:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version