All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Any fancy a car swap/trade?

<< < (2/7) > >>

182_blue:

--- Quote from: gadge on June 12, 2009, 09:49:57 pm ---
--- Quote from: vwrascal on June 12, 2009, 09:45:20 pm ---Nice :happy2:, are they 260bhp standard? why you selling, need a bit of herman engineering excellence in your life?  :chicken:

--- End quote ---

book figures are 240bhp, but nurburgrings have full remus, and many have seen figures past 260bhp tbh. I need the money to pay a few bills off.

--- End quote ---

have GTi;s dropped to 10k yet ?

gadge:

--- Quote from: 182_blue on June 12, 2009, 09:52:26 pm ---
--- Quote from: gadge on June 12, 2009, 09:49:57 pm ---
--- Quote from: vwrascal on June 12, 2009, 09:45:20 pm ---Nice :happy2:, are they 260bhp standard? why you selling, need a bit of herman engineering excellence in your life?  :chicken:

--- End quote ---

book figures are 240bhp, but nurburgrings have full remus, and many have seen figures past 260bhp tbh. I need the money to pay a few bills off.

--- End quote ---

have GTi;s dropped to 10k yet ?

--- End quote ---

low as 8k mate

182_blue:
your talking old cars with big miles though

Greeners:
Nice car mate!  :happy2:

I bought an 05 plate with 70k on today for 7.5k  :confused: It was for one of my drivers direct from the leasing company but still a damn good price for a well specced car!  :happy2:

Ifti:
You are looking at a slightly older car for a straight swap mate.

My 08 ED30 has covered 6600 miles, and has a few extras, and if I was to swap I would be the one with a few £ in my back pocket!

Nevertheless, best of luck with the trade.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version