Make a donation

Author Topic: 2.0t leader board  (Read 1329 times)

Offline gobbleplease

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 64
  • -Receive: 48
2.0t leader board
« on: October 07, 2012, 10:44:49 pm »
Hi didnt want to bother stevie p as he is obviously a busy man at the moment and didnt know who else to contact or who could have autority to do this....

Anyways ive not been on the forum much for the last year or so due to selling the edition 30, since then anyway ive bought one again recently and im on the forum alot more now and i was always going to reorganise the board in to sections.
Anyway my plan was to have the top 4 posts on the board with the following content -
Post 1 - overall top 20 2.0tfsi leader board
Post 2 - big turbo top 15
Post 3 - ko4 top 15
Post 4 - ko3 top 15

This way everone could see easily where they are in relation to similar cars and it would hopefully encourage more ko3 cars to enter times as they would also be competing in there own group aswell.

Anyhoo its very difficult to do this under 1 post as when you get down to modifying a post that is longwinded it seems to redirect me to the top of the post ( on my computer anyway )
So this takes a while to update because of this and would make it difficult with all the sections under a single post

I have also noticed that people have posted in the update section meaning that i could no longer post here with the top 4 posts containing the 2.0 TFSI leaderboards which is what you want to see in the first few posts for quick referance.

Is it possible to delete the posts below the leaderboard in this section or have them moved down so that the first 4 posts are the updated tables ?
That is if we think this is worth doing / a good idea ?

Cheers Bry
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 10:59:18 pm by gobbleplease »
MK5 EDITION 30 - CW - REVO S2+ - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

MK7 GTI - ARRIVING DECEMBER

MK2 GTI - RB - 1.8T - GARAGE QUEEN