Make a donation

Author Topic: Bcs exhaust  (Read 21444 times)

Offline Tamiyoman

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 39
  • Prev car - Candy DSG ED30 No. 2235
    • Email
Re: Bcs exhaust
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2012, 12:36:41 pm »

Never cross the French, my wife is, even me being Irish. Our son, half and half, ticking time-bomb!!  :evilgrin:

....Why is it that the idea of a French wife or girlfriend always sounds so very sexy? Is it the French accent?

Being of very mixed blood myself, I think it broadens the mind [he said modestly].

^^^^
I think it's the French in you which might give you some of your characteristics  :evilgrin:

Are you trying to groom Tamiyoman Robin?  :surprised:  :booty:

Christ I hope not  :signLOL: :signLOL: (altho I do have his mobile number)  :signLOL:
MK7 Golf R, Pure White 3Dr DSG, Had since 10/06/14

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2012, 01:02:04 pm »
It's these magic words you need to be careful of.  :scared:

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 801
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2012, 01:05:14 pm »

Offline gazon69

• Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 34
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2012, 05:14:34 pm »
 :indifferent:

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 309
  • Go Large or Go Home
    • Tfsi Mikes Money Pit AKS / TTE / RTech St2+ Cupra
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2012, 05:21:49 pm »

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2012, 06:28:25 pm »

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 801
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2012, 06:40:00 pm »
It still puzzles me as to why BCS customers feel the need to be........

A. So protective over a system they have had fitted for barley twelve months (but are happy to criticise the longevity/build quality of others).

B. Seem so anti every other brand of exhaust

C. Feel the need to shout about their latest purchase to anyone prepared to listen (or not).

:confused:

Please note, the above are genuine questions and in no way am I looking to goad any fanbois into a state of frenzy over an exhaust system.....  :indifferent:

Its not just BCS customers Nath... plenty of other folk harp on about product ??? having had little or no experience of other version available!!

I hear you Rich, but there are far more BCS threads knocking around currently than anything else.

And Mike, stop being a Brown Nose!!  :laugh:  :wink: Seriously, not pointing any fingers buddy, just a generalisation at the current climate and flavour of the forum currently.

Just cos its new (relatively) on the scene. I imagine there were equal number of Milltek threads when they first brought out their MK5 GTI system.

I honestly dont think there is need for either parties to get there knickers in a twist over this. If people are happy with brand A/B/C then i don't see an issue with them telling us about the product involved. If i bought a milltek TBE and put a post up saying that its amazing and the best thing since sliced bread, would that be a problem? (given that there are 10,000 other posts [admittedly 9,586 of those are Robins] about milltek exhausts?)

Maybe nige was/is a bit forward in pushing his new exhaust company, but please don't chastise other that are happy with his products.

Im lucky because I have to make do with the OEM exhaust system. The OEM TBE system is actually surprisingly good value for money when you compare it to BCS/APR/Milltek system. It doesnt suffer from manufacturing defects either so you can sleep easy at night knowing that your OEM GTI TBE will last you 100,000miles+ without needing someone to weld it back up. Also, a lot of people have commented on the sound of my OEM exhaust and asked my if i have changed it. I also opted for the matt black exhaust tips, this can be achieved FOC by never cleaning them.... this looks really 'scene' and will trick lots of folk into thinking its a diesel, coupled with a TDI badge on the back and youll have the ultimate 'f*** you' rear, for booting it away from annoying clowns in audis and bmws.

Please contact you local VW showroom for prices and more information on this fantastic product.

Peace!   :drinking:

Seem to have slipped thru the net!

Offline gazon69

• Thank You
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2012, 07:20:04 pm »

Offline Tamiyoman

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2012, 07:34:03 pm »
No worries Hater  :signLOL:

Offline gazon69

• Thank You
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2012, 08:06:37 pm »
^^^^ i dont hate anything anyone does or buys on here. As i always say, each to their own. Nothing wrong with doing things differently. If  something fuks up on my car because a product is sh*te, i'll say its sh*te. I have used milltek stuff on my last 3 cars that have spanned over 12 years and never had any problems what so ever. I like their stuff so carry on using it. I have never slagged off bcs as i have never seen or heard one. I'm glad there is another decent exhaust manufacturer out there, maybe milltek have been resting on their laurels for aome time now and are most definately upping their game. I'm not going to fall out with anyone on here just because one person has a product different to me. Good luck to you guys who have the bcs exhaust. I just did the yawn thing as it is getting a little boring now though. As said i didn't have to read it but then i dont have to read a lot of the sh*te that is posted on here, but i do. Nothing better to do  :signLOL: You dont find things out if you dont.  :happy2:

Offline Adam_

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2012, 10:06:55 pm »
This thread reminds me a little of Seat Cupra.net sadly  :confused:

But none the less  :popcornsoda:

Offline sub39h

• Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 84
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2012, 11:55:19 pm »
I have a custom Blueflame. Hence I'm better than all of you.

[/endthread]
2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line
DSG | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Bilstein B14 | RNS-E 2010 | AMI | AKS Tuning custom CAI | Titanium BBS VZs | NQS BBK | WALK | Autotech RARB | Bluemotion aero | Blueflame TBE | Autotech HPFP | MY11 Wing Mirrors | Bluetooth | S3 Intercooler
PLANS: Stage 2+

Offline Betty jnr

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2012, 12:14:17 am »
God knows what will happen when I do another post of stuff I purchased lol :P good banter thou guys
Edition 30 reflex silver no.0157 "Betty jnr" bcs decat sport exhaust, airtec twincooler, vwr intake, koni coilovers, walk kit, apr stage II+, GFB DV+, full polybush, eibach anti roll bars, camber adjustable ball joints, red forge coolant hoses, helix stage 1 clutch and full r32 brake set up with ebc pads and discs
25th Anniversary black magic pearl no.1718 "Betty" SOLD!!

Offline Hurdy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 137
« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2012, 12:26:56 am »
I prefer this one Gaz......

:wink:
Golf R gone.

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2012, 10:14:16 am »
I agree with the 3 posts above. Well sadly we have had a few of these threads lately, were the friendly forum atmosphere has turned into a school playground.

I honestly have no interest in exhausts for a Mk5 from any tuner since i sold mine, and if i did have one to chose i would probably plump for BCS.

This being said i do have an interest in the feel and the spirit of this forum and how we want it to come across to it's members.

Basically we have lots of new enthusiastic guys who are happy with there new BSC product and want to tell fellow members about it. And who could blame them we all do that.  :happy2: But we have one member who at the same time starts bad mouthing other products and stating he sticks up for the underdog and just wants other members to know about this, Oh and he always feels he has to have the last word.  :indifferent:

Well this is why we are getting the school ground threads popping up over the BCS products and as it is my job to keep the feel of the forum friendly and respectful so with this in mind,  if any BCS/Milltek threads takes a turn in the direction of the playground, sadly they will be locked or removed.  :smiley:
We have had enough of them lately and we are getting to many report to a moderator emails because of it.

As you were guys and gals.  :drinking: