All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Site problems?
RedRobin:
--- Quote from: mixit on June 16, 2009, 09:00:22 am ---
--- Quote from: Jules86 on June 16, 2009, 08:29:59 am ---has been slow since about half 7 untill now.
--- End quote ---
You're not with Tiscali or Pipex are you ?
--- End quote ---
....I'm with Pipex but my immediate action was to test other sites and it was only this site that was loading slow.
Jules86:
Im with o2 (just under £10 for 18meg :laugh: )
All good now, i think it was a server thing with the actual site, its not like many people are on at 7ish :signLOL:
Yeah RR this is the only site im on i could use it! No one knows who made it!?
bacillus:
--- Quote from: RedRobin on June 16, 2009, 09:00:45 am ---....
Yup, it's better now but has been slooooooooooooow to load this site only. Am on very latest Safari browser on a desktop Mac.
--- End quote ---
RR have you patched your Safari yet?
http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=3541&tag=nl.e589
mixit:
--- Quote from: RedRobin on June 16, 2009, 09:02:14 am ---
....I'm with Pipex but my immediate action was to test other sites and it was only this site that was loading slow.
--- End quote ---
I'm with Pipex too Robin. Have been for many years, even before they offered ADSL. Their service used to be 2nd to none. I'm getting very disillusioned with them though of late. Since they were taken over by Tiscali and then Talk Talk, Iv'e had nothing but trouble with my home connection. Because of my distance from the local exchange, I'm only managing 430k downloads. My neighbour's with BT and gets 1.27MB.
A change is well overdue. :confused:
RedRobin:
--- Quote from: bacillus on June 16, 2009, 10:13:20 am ---
--- Quote from: RedRobin on June 16, 2009, 09:00:45 am ---....
Yup, it's better now but has been slooooooooooooow to load this site only. Am on very latest Safari browser on a desktop Mac.
--- End quote ---
RR have you patched your Safari yet?
http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=3541&tag=nl.e589
--- End quote ---
....Yes, I'm already on Safari 4.0. Cheers for the heads-up :drinking:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version