All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

too dear?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Moschops:
Do you want it Sir? Do you really want it.....go on go do a deal.... :happy2:

Nice spec, nice spec, nice spec.......you get my drift.... :smiley:

no golf clubs at all:
 :grouphug:

I love this place  :grin:

Two cars I want within my reach are a good Porsche 996 and an R32.

One of these days I'll shock ya ;-)

Rich:
i always wanted R32.. since im 18.. insurance was a no no  :sad1:

Greeners:
Spec seems good but I paid less for a 57 plate!  :wink:

keith:
to many people on here buying R32's its having an effect on me and seeing as i am a doley :embarrassed: its even worse .Unless I can make the jobcentre see that they will enhance my job prospects :grin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version