All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

too dear?

<< < (2/4) > >>

SteveTDCi:
not too bad, don't always go on screen price see what else they can do for you, free tax would be £400 wouldn't it on a R32 ? get it serviced MOT'd and a decent PX and you'll be laughing.

TomB:
Tax is £405 a year, its already gone up!

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: no golf clubs at all on June 16, 2009, 03:55:47 pm ---Local dealer, car looks mint but...as per usual the greed barstewards are asking  :angry015:

"5 Doors, 2006 (56), Automatic, Hatchback, Petrol, 26,000 miles, Metallic Grey, 2 Owners. Insurance Group:18, Full Black Recaro Leather Seats, Full Electric Heated Front Seats, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Fullscreen VW Satellite Navigation, 6Cd Multichanger Under Centre Armrest, Multi Function Steering Wheels, 18" VW Multispoke Alloy Wheels, Electric Glass Sunroof, MFSW, Cruise Control, Climate Control, Rear Privacy Glass, Full Service History, Rear PDC, Stunning Car With Huge Spec, NOW, £16,950"

Im lovin' the spec but thinking it would be more acceptable if it were an 07... thoughts?

--- End quote ---

You always post cars up you cant afford and start slagging dealers off for daring to ask more than you want to pay.  :laugh:
Just dont buy it.
Be happy with what you have got or accept they dont have to agree with your valuation of there car.  :drinking:

no golf clubs at all:
I know I know I can't help it.... I see cars and love em' you're right I should just shut up and go away and lie down in a small room with no electricity. Thank you  :rolleye:

Saw it thought.... It's too dear but the spec I want, if the consensus agrees, it too dear then I'd go in and see what deal I could get.  That's the rationale for the post.


Top Cat:
Just like the other 10 threads you will go in and start dealing, he wont match your top limit and then you will post back on here starting a petition to burn the dealers down and then send all other VW dealers in Britain a letter full of Anthrax, just for association  :signLOL:

Now where do i sign.  :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version