All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

A light that i want.. but dont know what it is...

<< < (3/4) > >>

SteveP:

--- Quote from: cmdrfire on June 17, 2009, 11:16:25 am ---US clear side marker, usually they're orange. I'm quite odd in that I think they look quite good, but I'm not brave enough to cut the bumper. I've thought about importing a US bumper but meh. Too much effort for two small LEDs.

--- End quote ---

I must be odd too as I like the look of them as well  :rolleye:

rdfcpete:
You'd like you were in an unmarked old bill GTi with those on the side...

...You might as well get some grill strobes at the same time  :laugh:

u01atc8:
Working on it!..

ive wanted these strobes in the grill for ages! Would be awsome and make some boy racers crap themselves..

cmdrfire:

--- Quote from: u01atc8 on July 23, 2009, 09:53:01 pm ---Working on it!..

ive wanted these strobes in the grill for ages! Would be awsome and make some boy racers crap themselves..

--- End quote ---


...also super illegal...

JPC:
please please dont go anywhere near doing that!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version