All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Any ideas Eibach Pro kit vs H&R for Gti ?

(1/2) > >>

Sugen:
hey guys wondering what your thoughts ar on the above products. I have seen the H&R kit on a few vehicles they look really good however with stock struts it can be a bit of a harsh ride. Any thoughts  ?

dan.payne:

--- Quote from: Sugen on June 17, 2009, 08:34:58 am ---hey guys wondering what your thoughts ar on the above products. I have seen the H&R kit on a few vehicles they look really good however with stock struts it can be a bit of a harsh ride. Any thoughts  ?

--- End quote ---

I had my H&R springs fitted on Saturday and I have no complaints whatsoever :happy2: 

Ride quality over standard isn't that different, also it feels much more sure footed in a bend  :driver:

And it looks  8)

SteveP:
^^^ x2  :happy2:

pazz:
Where did everyone order their H&R's from? I'm in search of the best price.  :drinking:

CarrG:
DPM doing a deal on here but the Eibach's are better value for money IMO. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version