All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Any ideas Eibach Pro kit vs H&R for Gti ?
TomB:
Pazz, the best price I've seen is on eBay.de, £165 delivered to the UK if I remember correctly, and thats with a weak pound!
prepree:
http://cgi.ebay.de/H-R-Federn-VW-Golf-5-V-GTI-Typ-1K-30mm-ABE-29176-1_W0QQitemZ400051358645QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutoteile_Zubehör?hash=item5d24eb4bb5&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65:12|66:2|39:1|72:1229|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50
looking circa £145 for H&R from germany- seems a good deal :happy2:
most uk prices are 240ish
pazz:
Thanks given! Some good prices there. Quite a bit cheaper than the group buy on here and other UK places I've seen.
I'll get google translator onto that german one and compare part numbers etc.
When I started looking for springs, I was a little suprised when I saw that the H&R's were being advertised at well over £200!
Mark_GTIV:
H&R looks a little lower. Eibach comfort excellent and body control quite good. Can't go wrong with either I think.
TomB:
Yeah they're the ones I saw, just make sure you select UK for postage and recalculate as I'm sure the price goes up a little bit.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[*] Previous page
Go to full version