All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

RNS 510

(1/3) > >>

Smudgster:
Hi All,

I am thinking of selling my RNS 510 as I am just finished my sound install and it just dont cut the mustard. What should I replace it with??

And the most important question is - What do you think its worth?? Its mint condition, not sure what version or maps as I cant access the hidden menu for some reason

Thanks
Smudge

JPC:
in what way is it not cutting the mustard? What does your install consist of? Have you thought about a jl cleansweep? I would have thought you unit to be worth more than 700 but then again i don't know what they are new now.

Phil Mcavity:
Rns 510's are fetching on ebay from £550 to £700 max, so look to recoop at least £625 in good condition for unit only, or if you sell with map disc etc, then you should get more.

Smudgster:
I want to be able to use my MFSW too!!!!  :signLOL: Dont want much lol

Phil Mcavity:

--- Quote from: Smudgster on June 17, 2009, 08:22:41 pm ---I want to be able to use my MFSW too!!!!  :signLOL: Dont want much lol

--- End quote ---
lol, ive been sent a replacement Rns510, thats now the correct one. It arrives friday and its the later Version B which is the latest version.
I will report friday if my mfsw controls still inoperative  :signLOL:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version