All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

RNS 510

<< < (3/3)

Phil Mcavity:
or if the display is Black screens with white writing, then again it could of been in a toureg as thats the default display colour.

The golf Rns 510 is orange i think. Mines here before 1pm tommorow so can update then.

and cheers for the Thankyou Moschops  :smiley:

Moschops:
Your welcome...thanks for the Info.. :happy2:

I think the RNS510 in the R has black sreen with white writing, can't check as at the dealers. :sad:

Phil Mcavity:
does it look like this??



in that colour scheme, but apparently it may be possible with vcds to change colour schemes.

Smudgster:
Mines black with orange I think, but like I said mine works fine with my MFSW. Deffo going to sell mine and replace it now!!! Shame really as I like the oem but hey ho

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version