All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Pics of Monza II's in different colours please!
WILLZIE:
Just curbed my 2nd alloy as a neighbour had parked practically over the driveway and I could barely get out!!! :fighting: :angry015:
Anyway Im fed up of them now, so has anyone got any pics of these Monza II's been painted different colours plz as I'm going to have to get them refurbed now? (especially on a white GTi)
luca:
Heres a pic of mine done in satin black :happy2:
Gene Hunt:
Not a fan of the Monza's my self(got edition 30 alloys on my mk5) but how about the ''new'' style monza on the mk6 ?.
luca:
They are just monza 2's with blask inserts instead of grey. Greenhouse did a set, think he sold them now though
RedRobin:
....
Mine are powdercoated Smoked Chrome. I got the dreaded white worm on my originals. There's lots of pics in my thread : -
Linky : - Killing The White Worm....
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
Go to full version