All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Pics of Monza II's in different colours please!

<< < (2/7) > >>

WILLZIE:
I like the black look, but wouldn't know If I'd want, gloss, matt or satin!!...?????
Have you got any close up pics of your rims luca?
Good write up RR, like the ones that resemble the mk6 style (black inserts), but then I wanna keep it more mk5 rather than mk6 ig you know what I mean.

luca:
Heres the closest ive got, satin is inbetween gloss and matt. :happy2:

WILLZIE:
ok, ta, if you hav any REAL close up pics at sum pint plz do! :happy2:

luca:
Will try and get some in the next few days, needs a wash first :grin:

Boothy:
Has anyone ever put a set of dark gold/bronze rims on a red one? I've seen a few red motors throughout my time with a bronze coloured wheel and they looked quite good if I remember correctly. Want to get my Monza's refurbished and was considering it to be a bit different.

What ya think? The shizzle or sh*te? Not sure if some Photoshop god could adjust Luca's pic to bronze?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version