All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Very Rare colour

<< < (3/4) > >>

SteveTDCi:
the one on pistonheads i saw had xenons and sunroof, not sure on  the colour although it did state dbp.

Phil Mcavity:

--- Quote from: mixit on June 20, 2009, 02:36:36 pm ---Don't recall ever seeing a GTi in Deep Blue Pearl  :love:

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/VOLKSWAGEN+GOLF/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146-236,N-50-54-69-143-240-4294966835-4294966886/advert.action?R=200923335593789&distance=135&postcode=pe13+1dp&channel=CARS&make=VOLKSWAGEN&model=GOLF&min_pr=&max_pr=&max_mileage=&vehicleYearOfManufacture=2007&vehicleRegLetter=57









--- End quote ---
Tis an Import that one in R32 Blue, special order from importers only.

Benny, CMDRfire has a laser Blue which was only available up to 55 plate, and was discontinued.

I used to own a laser blue also and the O.P's pic, is a different blue.

Rich:
I'm having my car resprayed Metalic Red ( with the pearl in )


Since my new kit nearly replaces all the existing body pannels, i decided to spend that bit extra  :smiley:



Looks sweet though - you can see the pearl effect there !!!

pazz:

--- Quote from: Phil Mcavity on June 20, 2009, 05:24:45 pm ---Tis an Import that one in R32 Blue, special order from importers only.

Benny, CMDRfire has a laser Blue which was only available up to 55 plate, and was discontinued.

I used to own a laser blue also and the O.P's pic, is a different blue.

--- End quote ---
Good knowledge Steve! Certainly know your stuff!

I never knew you could get that R32 blue in a GTi.

mixit:

--- Quote from: Rich on June 20, 2009, 07:49:11 pm ---I'm having my car resprayed Metalic Red ( with the pearl in )


Since my new kit nearly replaces all the existing body pannels, i decided to spend that bit extra  :smiley:



Looks sweet though - you can see the pearl effect there !!!

--- End quote ---

Hmmm. U sure that won't look a bit... errr... Burgundy and a bit old fashioned?  :scared:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version