All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Very Rare colour

<< < (2/4) > >>

pazz:
Wasnt it a choice on the early GTi's?

I looked at a GTi in this colour, but it was in very poor condition and the VW garage were tw*ts. After pointing out several scratches on the car, they just laughed to themselves and said it was to be expected!  :surprised:  :rolleye:

mixit:
cmdrfire's car is Laser Blue. He's even put pics in the Laser Blue thread  :wink:

pazz:
This car looks like Laser Blue to me.

SteveTDCi:
I was looking at that, the dealer has 2 of them and there was another on pistonheads .. it seems they are likely to be imports otherwise i might have considered one of them.

mixit:

--- Quote from: SteveTDCi on June 20, 2009, 04:28:31 pm ---I was looking at that, the dealer has 2 of them and there was another on pistonheads .. it seems they are likely to be imports otherwise i might have considered one of them.

--- End quote ---

The Pistonheads car is most certainly Laser Blue. Its darker than the top one, even allowing for the extra sunshine on the top car. My wife has a Laser Blue 1.6 so I know the colour well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version