All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Arch rolling

<< < (3/3)

jon-tfsi:
Thanks for the welcome Sparpicus.
Im deffo interested in the suspension. Well here's 3 posts only 7 to go!

White Rabbit:
Hey Buddy,

Couple of my friends have used Arch Enemy in the past from what I have seen there work is good.  I personally got my coilovers fitted first to give me an idea of how low I could run before I carried out any arch work.  I'm running 9x19's wrapped upon 215/35's all round have had the front arch's rolled and pulled slightly from my bodyshop.  If you do consider to use Arch Enemy get incontact with the main chap I belive he looks after the Essex and Hertfordshire area I have been told that he is very good.  But rest asure your paint around the arch my crack?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version