All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Audi S6 DRLS on .:R32
Manu_R32:
So I have come back from Uni and managed to save up abit of money. What do you guys think of the Audi S6 DRL's on a TR .:R32?
I can use the money for this or maybe save up for something else?
Look forward to your opinions
:happy2:
Jules86:
ala
A bit of work involved and cost a bit mate. If you are going for exterior then carbon wrap ;)
Here you bud
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3786499
jt1:
I personally think they look the nuts :happy2: go for it.
WhiteGTI:
I like the look a lot!
Do it Manu ! :happy2:
Manu_R32:
Theres a place in Spain that will do it for me for about 350 euros. Including all parts and labour.
Jules86...carbon wrap for what? Got the carbon front splitter, rear diffuser, front and rear badges and trying to sort out something for the carbon grill too! :smiley:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
Go to full version