All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Audi S6 DRLS on .:R32

<< < (2/8) > >>

JPC:
i am not a fan of the Audi DRL retrofits by any means, but i think the ones on those above R32s do look quite at home there!

Moschops:
Looks nice, but I wouldn't trust myself with the dremmell... 8)

ManU, any chance of of some pics of the front and rear carbon bits please... :happy2:

TIA

NEWEY:
i think they look right at home on the r32 8)

T88OMM:
Like Jay I normally I hate them but they look awesome on the R32's pictured  :happy2:

Phil Mcavity:

--- Quote from: Manu_R32 on June 22, 2009, 12:37:53 am ---Theres a place in Spain that will do it for me for about 350 euros. Including all parts and labour.

Jules86...carbon wrap for what? Got the carbon front splitter, rear diffuser, front and rear badges and trying to sort out something for the carbon grill too!  :smiley:

--- End quote ---
Any photo's Manu??, sound of red with carbon wraps sounds good!  :drinking:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version